Fresh Eats has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds.

If not, please visit http://www.fresheatsathome.com and update your bookmarks and RSS feed.

Friday, April 9, 2010

Clean Eating Magazine Reader Recipe Testing


As you might have read here, I recently started serving as a reader recipe tester for Clean Eating magazine. I really like this publication. Their editors are committed to healthy eats, but still love good cooking and good food.

A few months back, I tested about five recipes, and they used one of my comments on their web site. Check it out!

If you're into healthy eating, or just want to learn more, I highly encourage you to pick up the May/June issue and try a few recipes yourself. Let me know what you think!

2 comments:

  1. That is SOO awesome about being a recipe tester. Clean Eating is a great magazine and they are lucky to have you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Kelsey! The latest issue just came out and is full of gorgeous recipes I can't wait to try.

    ReplyDelete